Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13 - Grilled Chicken with Broccoli, Potatoes, and Salad


I am grateful to my fiance for making tonight's amazing locally sourced dinner and letting me kinda lay low this evening. Despite all of my good intentions, I got waylaid with a cold and was too tired and unwell to tackle anything more complicated than stirring the mashed potatoes! Make sure you show your appreciation to whomever made your meal today!

Break down cost of this meal.

3 chicken breasts $5.67
Broccoli $1.48
Heirloom Tomatoes from Eden Valley Growers $3.99
Fancy Leaf Romain $1.99
Cucumber $0.50
Greek Goddess Salad Dressing from Greek Goddess Products $6.48
Garlic Mashed Potatoes $7.00
Bread with Green Tomato and Raspberry Jam
Total cost for 4 servings = $27.11



No comments:

Post a Comment